Here are your goodies!
“Writing Great Notes” Webinar
with Barbara Griswold, LMFT
- 4 slides per page (best for printing): click here
- 1 slide per page (best for computer viewing): click here
PROGRESS NOTE TEMPLATES: Click on the links below to download the resources I discussed. I have provided the templates in Word document format so you can edit them for your own needs.
- GRISWOLD NOTE template: click here
- SOAP NOTE template: click here
- DAP NOTE template (may not have been discussed in webinar: click here
- Sample List of Interventions: click here
- Article on How to Document Impairment: click here
- Article on Billing for Extended Sessions: click here
WANT HELP WITH NOTES, OR FEEDBACK ON YOURS? Have insurance and business questions? Schedule your no-judgement consultation now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($150 for 50 minutes, $85 for 30 min.).
CHECK OUT MY OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES, including:
- my Practice Forms Packet, with 20 essential practice forms, INCLUDING THE GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE AND TELEHEALTH INFORMED CONSENT TEMPLATES
- my pre-recorded webinars
- “What Out-Of-Network Therapists Should Know About Billing”
- “Audits and Records Requests: What Every Therapist Should Know”
- “Telehealth Billing: 2022 Update”
- “How to Write a 10-Minute Treatment Plan”
- “Couples Therapy: Billing, Documentation, and Ethical Dilemmas”
- “What EVERY Therapist Should Know About Insurance”
- “Are You Committing Insurance Fraud?”
- “The First Session: Juggling Clinical and Administrative Tasks”
- my book Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance (9th edition)
- my Billing Service List
CHECK OUT MY OTHER UPCOMING LIVE WEBINARS: click here
FREE CEs! CEs are sponsored by Zynnyme in partnership with AspiraCE. After attending the event, visit AspiraCE.com and redeem your one-time ZM3FREECEU code for 3 free CEs. If you’ve used this code, you won’t be able to redeem it again. Next, go to Course Listing (search for “zynnyme” or click here to access their courses) and navigate to the course. From there, click “TAKE THE EXAM.” There’s no deadline for completing the exam. CEs are provided through AspiraCE.com, whose board approvals include NBCC and APA. To check if your license is covered, click here to open one of their trainings, scroll down to the map, and click on your state to see all approvals. You can also click here to see Aspira’s board approvals. If you have more questions, email Aspira: contact form.
Enjoy poking around this website, for other helpful articles and resources!