Resources for Therapists
In addition to the book, other great resources are available for purchase:
NEW TELEHEALTH RESOURCES:
- Check out my new webinar Telehealth Billing in the Age of COVID-19 — click here
- Get your Telehealth Consent Form and Credit Card Authorization as part of my newly-updated PRACTICE FORMS PACKET: Why reinvent the wheel? Get this packet of 15 practice forms in Word document digital format, ready for you to adapt for your practice. To learn more, click here
- WEBINAR “WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR CLIENT CHARTS — AND PROBABLY ISN’T: WRITING GREAT PROGRESS NOTES AND TREATMENT PLANS.” To learn more, click here
- WEBINAR: “CPT CODING TIPS: MAXIMIZE REIMBURSEMENT AND PREVENT DENIALS. Find out ethical coding strategies to maximize your reimbursement, and understand the finer points of the CPT codes you use to be sure you are using them correctly (hint: many of us aren’t!). To learn more, click here
- WEBINAR: “WHAT EVERY THERAPIST SHOULD KNOW ABOUT INSURANCE” — click here
- HELP GETTING ON INSURANCE PLANS: Get the edge when applying to insurance companies.
- BILLING SERVICE REFERRAL LIST: Tired of doing the billing yourself? Get descriptions of 33 mental health billing services, including owner comments, information about fees and services offered, and reviews from therapists who have used them. Includes a list of questions to ask when hiring a biller. To order, click here.
- CMS-1500 CLAIM FORMS: The latest version (02/12), both single sheet and carbonless duplicates are available. To order, click here
- CONSULTATIONS: Got an insurance question or problem? Would you like help building your practice, writing progress notes, or handling a difficult case? To set up a phone consultation, click here.
- SUBSCRIBE TO BARBARA’S FREE MONTHLY INSURANCE E-MAIL NEWSLETTER, click here (your information will not be shared).