Thanks for attending my telehealth webinar!
Here are some goodies for attending!
- Check out my free downloadable door sign to tell people when you are in an online meeting. This color-coded door sign tells people (even small children) whether you can be interrupted or if they need to steer clear. You’ll love it! Great also for times you just want to be left alone. Click link below and make sure you print it out in color. Just fold in half, cut out the circles where noted, and add a clothes pin to indicate the level of desired privacy:
2. Have trouble articulating in your notes and treatment plans the magic you do in session? Get my Sample Interventions List by clicking on this link below:
OTHER GREAT RESOURCES:
- Check out my Practice Forms Packet — Get 20 Essential Practice Forms including No Suprises Act Good Faith Estimate and Notice Templates, Telehealth Consent, Credit Card Authorization, and my Couples Treatment Agreement — click here for more info
- Check out my pre-recorded webinars, including
- “Audits and Records Requests”
- “Couples Therapy: Billing, Documentation and Ethical Dilemmas”
- “What Should Be in Your Charts: Writing Great Progress Notes”
- “How To Write a 5-Minute Treatment Plan”
- “What Out-of-Network Therapists Should Know About Billing”
- “What EVERY Therapist Should Know About Insurance”
- “CPT Coding Tips: Maximize Reimbursement and Avoid Denials”
- My Billing Service List
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Schedule your consultation about insurance, notes, or practice essentials with Barbara at www.calendly.com/barbgris