Thanks for attending my Progress Notes webinar sponsored by the California Society of Clinical Social Work!
Here are some goodies for attending!
- Check out my free downloadable door sign to tell people when you are in an online meeting. This color-coded door sign tells people (even small children) whether you can be interrupted or if they need to steer clear. You’ll love it! Great also for times you just want to be left alone. Click link below and make sure you print it out in color. Just fold in half, cut out the circles where noted, and add a clothes pin to indicate the level of desired privacy:
2. Have trouble articulating in your notes and treatment plans the magic you do in session? Get my Sample Interventions List by clicking on this link below:
3. If you missed the slide handouts for the workshop, they are below:
OTHER GREAT RESOURCES:
- Check out my Practice Forms Packet — Get 15 Essential Practice Forms including Telehealth consent– click here for more info
- Check out my other upcoming live webinars — click here
- Check out my pre-recorded webinars — click here
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Schedule your consultation about insurance, notes, or practice essentials with Barbara at www.calendly.com/barbgris