GET YOUR FREEBIES HERE!
“What Out-of-Network Therapists Should Know About Billing”
SAMPLE SUPERBILL: To download the Sample Superbill, click here
OUT-OF-NETWORK CHECKING COVERAGE HANDOUT: To download the Checking Coverage handout, click here
WEBINAR RECORDING: When ready (it may be more than a week), the recording link will be posted at www.simplepractice.com/ask-a-biller-series. Check out my other SimplePractice-sponsored free webinars there!
DID YOU ENJOY THIS WEBINAR? Check out
- my pre-recorded webinars:
- “Audits and Records Requests: What EVERY Therapist Should Know” — NEW!
- Telehealth Billing 2022 Update” — NEW!!
- “What Should be In Your Charts: Writing Great Notes”
- “How to Write a 10-Minute Treatment Plan”
- “Are YOU Committing Insurance Fraud?”
- Couples Therapy: Billing, Documentation, and Ethical Dilemmas”
- What EVERY Therapist Should Know About Insurance”
- My Practice Forms Packet, including Good Faith Estimates, Telehealth Agreements, Credit Card Authorization, Treatment Agreement and Couples Treatment Agreement: Click here
- my manual Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance (8th edition)
- my Billing Service List
- my upcoming live webinars
COULD YOU USE A LITTLE BUSINESS COACHING? Have questions about insurance, billing, notes, treatment plans? Schedule your non-jugmental consultation now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($150 for 50 minutes, $85 for 30 min.).
OTHER LINKS MENTIONED IN THE WEBINAR:
- W-9 FORM: Click here
- Employer ID Number (EIN): Click here
- SimplePractice Budgeting Tool: Click here
- Check your diagnosis using online checking tool Icd10data.com
Barbara Griswold, LMFT