Here’s Your Stuff!
- Free Sample Letter of Interest: To download the Sample Letter of Interest, click here. I have provided it in Word document format so you can edit for your own needs. A Letter of Interest is used when applying by mail or email to insurance plans.
- Free Checking Coverage: 12 Essential Questions handout: click here
- California Health Plan Mailing Labels: The mailing labels with the addresses of more than 50 California insurance plans and Employee Assistance Programs are on sale now— go to my Store page and scroll to the bottom — click here
- Joining Insurance Plan Packet — get instructions on how to apply to insurance plans, 2 sample letters of interest, and two sample resumes designed to give you the edge when applying to insurance plans. For more info, find the icon on my store page– click here
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT WORKING WITH INSURANCE, OR HOW TO BUILD YOUR PRACTICE WITHOUT IT? Want feedback on what should be in your notes, or have business questions? Schedule your consultation now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($150 for 50 minutes, $85 for 30 min).
JOIN ME AT MY UPCOMING LIVE WEBINAR
“How to Write a 10-Minute Treatment Plan”
Saturday April 2, 2022 2 hours
11 am Pacific / 12 pm Mountain / 1 pm Central/ 2 pm Eastern
Check out my pre-recorded webinars:
- “What Should Be in Your Charts: Writing Great Notes” — for info, click here
- “How to Write a 5-Minute Treatment Plan”– for info, click here
- “Audits and Records Requests: What Every Therapist Should Know” — for info, click here
- “What Out-of-Network Therapists Should Know About Insurance” — for info, click here
- “Couples Therapy: Billing, Documentation, and Ethical Dilemmas” — for info, click here
- “Telehealth Billing Post-COVID” — for info, click here
- “What EVERY Therapist Should Know About Insurance” — for info, click here
Other helpful resources:
- my Practice Forms Packet, with 20 essential practice forms: — for info, click here
- my insurance manual Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance—and Whether You Should (8th edition) — for info, click here
- my Billing Service List — for info, click here
Barbara Griswold, LMFT