Here are your goodies!
“What Should be in Your Notes — But Probably Isn’t”
SLIDE HANDOUTS: click here
PROGRESS NOTE TEMPLATES: Click on the links below to download the resources I discussed. I have provided the templates in Word document format so you can adapt them.
- GRISWOLD NOTE template: click here
- SOAP NOTE template: click here
- DAP NOTE template: click here
- Sample List of Interventions: click here
- Article on How to Document Impairment: click here
- Article on Billing for Extended Sessions: click here
- The No Surprises Act — What You Need to Know: click here
- Article: New 2022 Telehealth Place of Service Codes: click here
WANT HELP WITH NOTES, OR FEEDBACK ON YOURS? Have insurance and business questions? Schedule your no-judgement consultation now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($150 for 50 minutes, $85 for 30 min.).
CHECK OUT MY OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES, including:
- my Practice Forms Packet, with 20 essential practice forms, INCLUDING THE NO SURPRISES ACT GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE TEMPLATES
- my pre-recorded CE courses (most count as Legal and Ethical credit!):
- “Audits and Records Requests: What EVERY Therapist Should Know”
- “How to Write a 10-Minute Treatment Plan”
- “Telehealth Billing: 2022 Update”
- “Area YOU Committing Insurance Fraud?”
- “What Out-of-Network Therapists Should Know About Billing”
- “Couples Therapy: Billing, Documentation, and Ethical Dilemmas”
- What EVERY Therapist Should Know About Insurance”
- my manual Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance (8th edition)
- my Billing Service List
- Check out my other upcoming live webinars — click here
RECORDING: For information about the webinar recording, see the registration page — click here — or contact RECAMFT.
CE CREDITS: For information about CEs and CE certificates, see the registration page — click here — or contact RECAMFT.
Barbara Griswold, LMFT