Thanks for viewing my webinar!
WEBINAR RECORDING: To access the webinar recording link, click here. When you get to the video page, click on the Play icon (white triangle) in the lower left hand part of the screen to start it. Please do not share this link. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any difficulties accessing the recording. You can start and stop as often as you like. The recording link will be available for at least one year.
SLIDE HANDOUTS: I’ve given you two options:
- To get the slide handouts (3 slides per page, best for printing): click here
- To get the slide handouts (2 slides per page, best for viewing on computer): click here
TREATMENT PLAN TEMPLATES / INTERVENTION LIST: Click on the links below to download the resources I discussed. I have provided the templates in Word document format so you can edit them for your own needs.
- Blank Treatment Plan/Plan Update template: click here
- Sample Anxiety Treatment Plan / Plan Update template:click here
- Sample Depression Treatment Plan / Plan Update template:click here
- List of Sample Child/Teen Treatment Goals: click here
- Sample Interventions List: click here
CE CREDITS: If you prepaid for CE credit: Just click here and fill out the post-test. If you want CEs but did not pre-pay: No worries! The CE credits can be purchased separately for $15 (click here) and then take the post test (click here). You will receive your CE certificate by email, usually within 14 days of completing this test and passing with a minimum score of 70%. I am an approved CE provider for California LCSWs, LMFTs, LPCCs, and LEPs. Other professionals must check with their licensing boards for possible credit. You may get CEs even if you did not attend live. The CE post test will be available for at least one year. For complete CE policies, click here
WANT HELP WITH NOTES AND TREATMENT PLANS? Have insurance and business questions? Schedule your consultation now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($120 for 50 minutes, $75 for 30 min.).
CHECK OUT MY UPCOMING LIVE WEBINARS: click here
Visit my website to check out other helpful resources, including
- my Practice Forms Packet, with 16 essential practice forms
- my pre-recorded webinars
- my insurance manual Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance—and Whether You Should (8th edition)
- my Billing Service List
QUESTIONS? FEEDBACK? COMMENTS? Fill out the form below:
Barbara Griswold, LMFT