Thanks for attending my Telehealth Billing webinar sponsored by Person Centered Tech!
Here are your goodies for attending!
1. DOOR SIGN: Check out my free downloadable Telehealth Door Sign to tell people when you are in an online meeting whether you can be interrupted or if they need to steer clear. You’ll love it! Great also for times you just want to be left alone. Click link below and make sure you print it out in color. Just fold in half, cut out the circles where noted, and add a clothes pin to indicate the level of desired privacy:
2. INTERVENTIONS LIST: Have trouble articulating in your notes and treatment plans the magic you do in session? Get my Sample Interventions List by clicking on this link below:
OTHER GREAT RESOURCES:
- Check out my Practice Forms Packet — Get 16 Essential Practice Forms including Telehealth Consent, Credit Card Authorization, and my new Couples Treatment Agreement — click here for more info
- Check out my pre-recorded webinars on Progress Notes and Insurance — click here
- My new 8th edition of my book — click here
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Schedule your consultation about insurance, notes, or practice essentials with Barbara at www.calendly.com/barbgris