Thanks for joining me at my webinar!
SLIDE HANDOUTS: To download the slide handouts, click here
SAMPLE SUPERBILL: To download the Sample Superbill, click here
CHECKING COVERAGE HANDOUT FOR CLIENTS: To download the Out-of-Network Checking Coverage handout, click here
WEBINAR RECORDING LINK: Click here —When you get to the video page, click on the Play icon (white triangle) in the lower left hand part of the screen to start it. Please do not share this link. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any difficulties accessing the recording. You can start and stop as often as you like. The recording link will be available for at least one year.
- If you prepaid for CE credit: After the webinar you will receive a separate email giving you the CE evaluation link. You will receive your CE certificate by email, shortly after you complete the evaluation. You may get CEs even if you did not attend live. If you pre-paid for CE credit and did not get the link, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am an approved CE provider for California LCSWs, LMFTs, LPCCs, and LEPs. Other professionals in California and in other states must check with their licensing boards for possible credit. The post test will be available for one year after purchase. For complete CE policies, click here
- If you want CEs but did not pre-pay: The CE credits can be purchased separately for $15 — click here. After purchase, you will be immediately redirected to a “Thank You For Your Order” page — scroll down to find the blue link to the CE evaluation. You will also get a follow up email with the link within one business day. You may get CEs even if you did not attend live. The post test will be available for one year after purchase. For complete CE policies, click here
DID YOU ENJOY THIS WEBINAR? Check out:
- my pre-recorded webinars:
- “Audits and Records Requests: What EVERY Therapist Should Know” — NEW!
- “What’s Missing From Your Charts: Writing Great Notes”
- “How to Write a 10-Minute Treatment Plan”
- “Couples Therapy: Billing, Documentation, and Ethical Dilemmas”
- “The First Session: Juggling Clinical and Administrative Tasks”
- Telehealth Billing: 2022 Update
- “What EVERY Therapist Should Know About Insurance”
- “Are YOU Committing Insurance Fraud?”
- my manual Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance (9th edition)
- my Billing Service List
- my upcoming live webinars
COULD YOU USE A LITTLE BUSINESS COACHING? Have questions about insurance, billing, notes, treatment plans? Schedule your non-judgmental consultation now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($150 for 50 minutes, $85 for 30 min.).
OTHER LINKS MENTIONED IN THE WEBINAR:
- W-9 FORM: Click here
- Employer ID Number (EIN): Click here
- My Practice Forms Packet, with 22 essential forms, including Good Faith Estimate, Telehealth Consent, Credit Card Authorization, Treatment Agreement and Couples Treatment Agreement: Click here
- Extended Sessions article: Click here
- Billing apps / services for OON clients to submit superbills (does not imply recommendation):
- Place of Service code list: Click here
- Diagnosis code lookup: Go to www.icd10data.com
- Article including State-by-State Telehealth Parity laws (look for “Payment Parity”): Click here
- My article: Why You Must Opt Out of Medicare/Medicare Self Pay Agreements: Click here
Barbara Griswold, LMFT