Here are your resources….
“The First Session: Juggling Clinical and Administrative Tasks”
- “CHECKING COVERAGE: 12 ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS:” Click here
- “THE ART OF THE FIRST CLIENT CONTACT: 10 TASKS:” Click here
- DOCUMENTING IMPAIRMENT ARTICLE: Click here
- SLIDE HANDOUT: Click here
WEBINAR RECORDING: The link to the webinar recording will be sent to all registrants in an email the morning after the webinar. Then it will be posted within a week at the Ask-A-Biller website — click here
WANT TO SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION? Have insurance, documentation, or practice building questions? Schedule your consultation with Barbara now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($125 for 50 minutes, $75 for 30 min.).
DID YOU ENJOY THIS WEBINAR? Check out my pre-recorded webinars, including
- “Audits and Records Requests: What EVERY Therapist Should Know”
- “What Out-of-Network Therapists Should Know About Billing”
- “What’s Missing From Your Client Charts: Writing Great Progress Notes”
- “How to Write a 5-Minute Treatment Plan”
- “Couples Therapy: Billing, Documentation, and Ethical Dilemmas”
- “What EVERY Therapist Should Know About Insurance”
CHECK OUT MY OTHER RESOURCES:
- Practice Forms Packet, with 18 essential practice forms that cover your legal and ethical bases (including telehealth informed consent, credit card authorization, superbill, treatment agreements for couples and individuals)
- Insurance manual Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance—and Whether You Should (8th edition)
- My Billing Service List
- My helpful articles (including articles on giving up your office)
JOIN ME AT MY NEXT LIVE WEBINAR, “Telehealth Billing: 2022 Update”
Friday December 3, 2021
Sponsored by the Telehealth Certification Institute
Must attend live (or recording available for purchase as a TCI course afterwards).
Click here NOW for more information or to register
Sorry, no CEs for this webinar, just great content!
NEED HELP SELECTING TECHNOLOGY, INCLUDING WAYS TO SEND INTAKE FORMS? Check out the resources at PersonCenteredTech.com. Get a consultation or check out their podcasts and articles, including the presentation for their Service Selection Workbook at https://personcenteredtech.com/service-selection-support-for-mental-health-professionals and their course about payment options at https://personcenteredtech.com/courses/paymentissues/
SIMPLEPRACTICE FORM TEMPLATE LIBRARY: Click here
Let me know how I can help you build a thriving practice!