Here are your goodies!
“Legal and Ethical: Writing Great Notes”
sponsored by the Georgia Assn. for Marriage and Family Therapy, East Georgia Chapter
RECORDING AND CE CREDIT QUESTIONS: This webinar was not recorded. CE credits are only available to Georgia clinicians. For information about CEs and CE certificates, contact Ashley Quamme from GAMFT — click here
SLIDE HANDOUTS: click here
PROGRESS NOTE TEMPLATES: Click on the links below to download the resources discussed. Templates are provided in Word document format so you can adapt them.
- GRISWOLD NOTE template: click here
- SOAP NOTE template: click here
- DAP NOTE template: click here
- Sample List of Interventions: click here
- Article on How to Document Impairment: click here
WANT HELP WITH NOTES, OR FEEDBACK ON YOURS? Have insurance and business questions? Schedule your no-judgement consultation with Barbara now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($150 for 50 minutes, $85 for 30 min.).
CHECK OUT BARBARA’S OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES, including:
- her Practice Forms Packet, with 20 essential practice forms
- her pre-recorded CE courses:
- “Audits and Records Requests: What EVERY Therapist Should Know”
- “How to Write a 10-Minute Treatment Plan”
- “Telehealth Billing: 2022 Update”
- “Are YOU Committing Insurance Fraud?”
- “What Out-of-Network Therapists Should Know About Billing”
- “Couples Therapy: Billing, Documentation, and Ethical Dilemmas”
- What EVERY Therapist Should Know About Insurance”
- her manual Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance (8th edition)
- her Billing Service List
- Check out her other upcoming live webinars — click here
Did you enjoy this webinar? Join Barbara at her next live webinar
Saturday, Sept. 24, 2022
11 am- 1 pm Pacific / 12 – 2 pm Mountain / 1 – 3 pm Central / 2 – 4 pm Eastern
CAN’T MAKE IT LIVE? THE WEBINAR WILL BE RECORDED! All registrants will get the recording link
The first session can be stressful for even veteran psychotherapists. You need to listen to a client’s story, build rapport, manage their emotions, yet still do a thorough history-taking, assess for therapy appropriateness, and start a treatment plan. Plus, you must handle all the paperwork and administrative tasks related to payment, insurance, and scheduling. How can you get this all done in one session?? This webinar will help you more expertly navigate these clinical and administrative tasks in that all-important first session.
REGISTER NOW! For info or to register, click here