Thanks for viewing my webinar
“Couples Therapy Billing, Documentation, and Ethical Dilemmas”
sponsored by Marin CAMFT
To view the slide handouts, click here
- Download my telehealth door sign to tell people when you are in an online meeting. Click link below and make sure you print it out in color. Just fold in half, cut out the circles where noted, and add a clothes pin to indicate the level of desired privacy: door sign for telehealth
2. Want a great handout to give couples to teach them the rules of healthy arguments? Download my “Fair Fighting Rules” handout — click on this link: Fair Fighting Rules
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS: If you have questions about CE credits, contact Patricia Saunders of Marin CAMFT at email@example.com.
OTHER GREAT RESOURCES:
- Check out my Practice Forms Packet — Get 16 Essential Practice Forms including my new Couples Treatment Agreement, Private Pay Agreement, Telehealth Consent, and Credit Card Agreement — click here for more info
- Check out my pre-recorded webinars — click here
- Check out my other live webinars — click here
- Check out my new edition of my book, Navigating the Insurance Maze, click here
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Contact Barbara with a quick question
- Schedule your consultation with Barbara about insurance, notes, or the business side of your practice at www.calendly.com/barbgris