Thanks for viewing my webinar
“Couples Therapy Billing, Documentation, and Ethical Dilemmas”
To view the slide handouts, click here
If you purchased the 2 Continuing Education credits, you must complete the evaluation here. 2 CE credits are available for California BBS Licensees. The course can be counted toward mandatory Legal and Ethical CEs. Other professionals should check with their licensing boards to see if this course can count for CE credit. Please contact us at email@example.com when you complete the evaluation. Your CE certificate will be sent via email within 7 days of your notification. (Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here are some freebies to thank you for watching:
- Check out my free downloadable door sign to tell people when you are in an online meeting. This color-coded door sign tells people (even small children) whether you can be interrupted or if they need to steer clear. You’ll love it! Great also for times you just want to be left alone. Click link below and make sure you print it out in color. Just fold in half, cut out the circles where noted, and add a clothes pin to indicate the level of desired privacy: door sign for telehealth
OTHER GREAT RESOURCES:
- Check out my Practice Forms Packet — Get 16 Essential Practice Forms including my new Couples Treatment Agreement, Private Pay Agreement, Telehealth Consent, and Credit Card Agreement — click here for more info
- Check out my pre-recorded webinars — click here
- Check out my other live webinars — click here
- Check out my new edition of my book, Navigating the Insurance Maze, click here
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?