Thanks for viewing my webinar! Here are your links!
RECORDING: To access the recording, click here. When you get to the video page, click on the Play icon (white triangle) in the lower left hand part of the screen to start it. Please do not share this link. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulties accessing the recording or don’t receive your link. You can start and stop as often as you like. The recording link will be available for at least one year.
SLIDE HANDOUTS: To download the slide handouts: click here
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE WEBINAR:
- Fair Fighting Handout
- Article on refusing insurance for couples therapy
- Article on giving up your office
- Sample Collateral Agreement
- Purchase my Practice Forms Packet, with 22 essential practice forms, including my Couples Treatment Agreement and Agreements for Individual Adults and Minors, Good Faith Estimate, Telehealth Consent, HIPAA Privacy Policies, Credit Card Authorization, and Checking Coverage forms: Available for purchase at my online store
- check out my other pre-recorded webinars
- “What’s Missing From Your Charts: Writing Great Notes”
- “How to Write a 10-Minute Treatment Plan”
- “Audits and Records Requests: What Every Therapist Should Know”
- “What Out-of-Network Therapists Should Know About Billing”
- “The First Session: Juggling Clinical and Administrative Tasks”
- “Are YOU Committing Insurance Fraud?”
- “What EVERY Therapist Should Know About Insurance”
- my insurance manual Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance—and Whether You Should (9th edition)
HAVE INSURANCE QUESTIONS? COULD YOU USE A LITTLE BUSINESS COACHING? Schedule your non-jugmental consultation now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($150 for 50 minutes, $85 for 30 min.)
CE CREDITS: 2.5 CE credits are available for California LMFTs, LPCCs and LCSWs; others will have to check with their licensing board for possible credit. If you did not purchase the CEs and would like to purchase them now, click here
CHECK OUT MY UPCOMING LIVE WEBINARS: click here
REGISTER NOW FOR MY NEXT WEBINAR:
“Telehealth: Law & Ethics, Insurance, and Technology Update”
Saturday, August 12, 2023
10 am- 1:15 pm PDT | 11-2:15 pm MDT | 12-3:15 pm CDT | 1-4:15 pm EDT
Can’t make it live? All registrants get the recording!
While aimed at a nationwide audience, this webinar fulfills the new California Board of Behavioral Sciences mandate for 3 hours of telehealth training which went into effect July 1st, 2023. All California Master’s level therapists must take a 3 hour telehealth course, even if you don’t do telehealth! You may think after 3 years of telehealth you don’t need a class now. But for all of us, this is a great overview of common telehealth legal and ethical mistakes, the latest telehealth billing and coverage issues, best practices, and HIPAA compliance issues. You know, some of those things we were too busy during COVID to have time to learn about….
FOR MORE INFO OR TO REGISTER, click here or scan the QR code with your smartphone’s camera and click on the screen.