Here are your goodies!
“How To Write 10-Minute Treatment Plans”
SLIDE HANDOUTS: click here
RECORDING: You’ll be able to access a recording in the Zynnyme Free Trainings Library for 7 days after the event. Everyone registered will be emailed a link to the limited-time recording once it’s available. After 7 days, recordings are moved to the Zynnyme library of content for members of Zynnyme’s Business School for Therapists.
For information about the recording, contact Zynnyme at email@example.com
OTHER HANDOUTS: Templates are provided in Word document format so you can edit them.
- Blank Treatment Plan Template: click here
- Sample Anxiety Treatment Plan: click here
- Sample Depression Treatment Plan: click here
- List of Sample Child/Teen Treatment Goals: click here
- Sample Interventions List: click here
WANT HELP WITH NOTES AND TREATMENT PLANS? Have insurance and business questions? Schedule your consultation with me now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($150 for 50 minutes, $85 for 30 min.).
Check out my other helpful resources, including
- my Practice Forms Packet, with 20 essential practice forms
- my pre-recorded webinars
- “What’s Missing from your Charts: Writing Great Notes”
- “Telehealth Billing: 2022 Update“
- “Are YOU Committing Insurance Fraud?”
- “Audits and Records Requests”
- “Couples Therapy: Billing, Documentation, and Ethical Dilemmas”
- “What Out-of-Network Therapists Should Know About Billing”
- “What EVERY Therapist Should Know About Insurance”
- my insurance manual Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance—and Whether You Should (8th edition)
- my Billing Service List
- my upcoming live webinars — click here
Did you enjoy this webinar? Join me at my next live webinar
Saturday, Sept. 24, 2022
11 am- 1 pm Pacific / 12 – 2 pm Mountain / 1 – 3 pm Central / 2 – 4 pm Eastern
CAN’T MAKE IT LIVE? THE WEBINAR WILL BE RECORDED! All registrants will get the recording link
The first session can be stressful, even for veteran psychotherapists. You need to listen to a client’s story, build rapport, manage their emotions, yet still do a thorough history-taking, assess for therapy appropriateness, and start a treatment plan. Plus, you must handle all the paperwork and administrative tasks related to payment, insurance, and scheduling. How can you get this all done in one session?? This webinar will help you more expertly navigate these clinical and administrative tasks in that all-important first session.
REGISTER NOW! For info or to register, click here