Here are your links and goodies!
RECORDING LINK: The recording link will be sent by email to you the day after the webinar by the sponsor, Alma. If you did not receive it please go to the Alma Support Center, or contact them at email@example.com.
SLIDE HANDOUTS: click here
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE WEBINAR:
- Fair Fighting Handout: click here
- My Practice Forms Packet, with 20 essential practice forms, including Couples Treatment Agreement and Agreements for Individual Adults and Minors, No Surprises Act Good Faith Estimates, Telehealth Consent, HIPAA Privacy Policies, Credit Card Authorization, Checking Coverage forms: Available for purchase at my online store — click here
- Giving up your office article: click here
- Need help with treatment plans? Either save the date for my live Alma presentation August 5th 1:30 – 3:30 Eastern Time, or purchase the pre-recorded course “How to Write a 10-Minute Treatment Plan:” now at my Store page — click here
- check out my other pre-recorded webinars
- my insurance manual Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance—and Whether You Should (8th edition)
HAVE INSURANCE QUESTIONS? COULD YOU USE A LITTLE BUSINESS COACHING? Schedule your non-jugmental consultation now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($150 for 50 minutes, $85 for 30 min.)
CHECK OUT MY UPCOMING LIVE WEBINARS: click here
REGISTER NOW FOR MY NEXT WEBINAR:
In your career as a psychotherapist, you probably got all your billing wisdom from supervisors and colleagues along the way. Unfortunately, due to their lack of training in this area, it is likely that some of the billing practices you were taught are actually unethical, and you may unknowingly be committing insurance fraud.
In this non-shaming webinar, we will help you identify common billing procedures that are actually fraud — even if unintentional. We will answer all your questions about insurance fraud — both the ones you were afraid to ask, and the ones you didn’t know you should ask. Find out more — click here
Barbara Griswold, LMFT