Here are your goodies and links!
DOCUMENTATION AUDIT CHECKLISTS:
- To download the Documentation Audit Checklist from Aetna Health, click here
- Fo download the Treatment Record Audit Tool for Magellan Health, click here .
- Remember, these are just samples — checklists will vary based on health plan and your state.
SLIDE HANDOUTS: Click here
RECORDING LINK: The recording link will be sent by email to you the day after the webinar by the sponsor, Alma. If you did not receive it please go to the Alma Support Center, or contact them at email@example.com.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE WEBINAR:
- My Practice Forms Packet, with 20 essential practice forms, INCLUDING THE NO SURPRISES ACT GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE AND NOTICE TEMPLATES, Treatment Agreements, Telehealth Consent, HIPAA Privacy Policies, Credit Card Authorization, and Coordination of Care forms: See my Store page — click here
- “Risk Adjustment Treatment Summary Sample Template:” See my Store page — click here
- “How to Bill for Longer Sessions” article: click here
- “Documenting Impairment” article: click here
COULD YOU USE A LITTLE BUSINESS COACHING? WANT FEEDBACK ON YOUR NOTES? Have questions about insurance, billing, treatment plans? Schedule your non-jugmental consultation now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($150 for 50 minutes, $85 for 30 min.)
CHECK OUT MY UPCOMING LIVE WEBINARS: click here
Visit my website to check out other helpful resources, including
- my pre-recorded webinars
- “What Should be in Your Charts: Writing Great Notes”
- “How to Write a 10-Minute Treatment Plan”
- “What Out-of-Network Therapists Should Know About Insurance”
- Telehealth Billing 2022 Update”
- “The First Session: Juggling Clinical and Administrative Tasks”
- “Couples Therapy: Billing, Documentation, and Ethical Dilemmas”
- “Are YOU Committing Insurance Fraud?”
- “What EVERY Therapist Should Know About Insurance”
- my insurance manual Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance (newly-updated 9th edition!)
- my Billing Service List