Here are your resources!
“Medical Coding Audits: Using 90837”
ARTICLE ON BILLING FOR EXTENDED SESSIONS: Click here
SAMPLE INTERVENTIONS LIST: Click here
DOCUMENTING IMPAIRMENTS ARTICLE: Click here
RECORDING LINK: Will be sent to you via email within a week of the webinar
CEs: No CEs were available for this webinar.
WANT HELP WITH YOUR DOCUMENTATION? Have insurance and business questions? Schedule your no-judgement consultation now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($125 for 50 minutes, $75 for 30 min.).
CHECK OUT MY OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES, including:
- my Practice Forms Packet, with 18 essential practice forms
- my pre-recorded webinars
- “What’s Missing From Your Charts: Writing Great Progress Notes”
- “Telehealth Billing Post-COVID” — New!
- “How to Write a 5-Minute Treatment Plan”
- “What Out-Of-Network Therapists Should Know About Billing” — New!
- “Audits and Records Requests” — New!
- “Couples Therapy: Billing, Documentation, and Ethical Dilemmas”
- “What EVERY Therapist Should Know About Insurance”
- my book Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance
- my Billing Service List
- my articles page
- “What’s Missing from Your Charts: Writing Great Notes”— January. 12, 2022
- “Audits and Records Requests: What Every Therapist Should Know” — March 3, 2022
- “How to Write a 10-Minute Treatment Plan” — April 12, 2022