Here are your goodies!
“Writing Great Notes” Webinar
SLIDE HANDOUTS: click here
RECORDING LINK: The recording link will be sent by email after the webinar by the sponsor, Alma. If you did not receive it within one week please go to the Alma Support Center, or contact them at email@example.com.
PROGRESS NOTE TEMPLATES: Click on the links below to download the resources I discussed. I have provided the templates in Word document format so you can edit them for your own needs.
- GRISWOLD NOTE template: click here
- SOAP NOTE template: click here
- DAP NOTE template (may not have been discussed in webinar: click here
- Sample List of Interventions: click here
- Article on How to Document Impairment: click here
- Article on Billing for Extended Sessions: click here
WANT HELP WITH NOTES, OR FEEDBACK ON YOURS? Have insurance and business questions? Schedule your no-judgement consultation now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($150 for 50 minutes, $85 for 30 min.).
CHECK OUT MY OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES, including:
- my Practice Forms Packet, with 20 essential practice forms, INCLUDING THE GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE AND TELEHEALTH INFORMED CONSENT TEMPLATES
- my pre-recorded webinars
- “What Out-Of-Network Therapists Should Know About Billing”
- “Audits and Records Requests: What Every Therapist Should Know”
- “Telehealth Billing: 2022 Update”
- “How to Write a 10-Minute Treatment Plan”
- “Couples Therapy: Billing, Documentation, and Ethical Dilemmas”
- “What EVERY Therapist Should Know About Insurance”
- “Are You Committing Insurance Fraud?”
- “The First Session: Juggling Clinical and Administrative Tasks”
- my book Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance (9th edition)
- my Billing Service List