Thanks for viewing my webinar!
SLIDE HANDOUTS: click here
RECORDING LINK: click here for the video. When you get to the video page, click on the Play icon (white triangle) in the lower left hand part of the screen to start it. Please do not share this link. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any difficulties accessing the recording. You can start and stop as often as you like. The recording link will be available until Feb 4, 2024.
PROGRESS NOTE TEMPLATES: Click on the links below to download the resources discussed. I have provided templates in Word document format so you can edit them.
- GRISWOLD NOTE template (recommended, of course!): click here
- SOAP NOTE template: click here
- DAP NOTE template: click here
- Sample List of Interventions: click here
- Article on How to Document Impairment: click here
- Article on Billing for Extended Sessions: click here
CE CREDITS: For CE Credit information, see below.
- If you prepaid for CE credit: At the end of the webinar you will receive an email with the link to the CE evaluation/post-test. If you pass obtain at least a 70% score, you will receive your CE certificate by email shortly afterwards. You may obtain CEs even if you did not attend live. If you pre-paid for CE credit and did not get the link, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am an approved CE provider for California LCSWs, LMFTs, LPCCs, and LEPs only. Professionals in other states must check with their licensing boards for possible credit — we do not have information as to whether it might count in your state. CEs will not count for psychologists. For complete CE policies, click here
- If you want CEs but did NOT pre-pay: The CE credits can be purchased separately after the webinar — click here. You may get CEs even if you did not attend live. After purchase, you will be immediately redirected to a “Thank You For Your Order” page — scroll down to find the blue link to the CE evaluation. You will also get a follow up email with the link within one business day. I am an approved CE provider for California LCSWs, LMFTs, LPCCs, and LEPs only. Professionals in other states must check with their licensing boards for possible credit — we do not have information as to whether it might count in your state. CEs will not count for psychologists. For complete CE policies, click here
WANT HELP WITH NOTES, OR FEEDBACK ON YOURS? Have insurance and business questions? Schedule your no-judgement consultation now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($150 for 50 minutes, $85 for 30 min.).
CHECK OUT MY OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES, including:
- my Practice Forms Packet, with 20 essential practice forms, INCLUDING THE NO SURPRISES ACT GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE TEMPLATES
- my pre-recorded webinars:
- “Audits and Records Requests: What EVERY Therapist Should Know”
- “How to Write a 10-Minute Treatment Plan”
- “Telehealth Billing: 2022 Update”
- “What Out-of-Network Therapists Should Know About Billing”
- “Couples Therapy: Billing, Documentation, and Ethical Dilemmas”
- “Are YOU Committing Insurance Fraud?”
- “The First Session: Juggling Clinical and Administrative Tasks”
- “What EVERY Therapist Should Know About Insurance”
- my manual Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance (newly updated in it’s 9th edition!!)
- my Billing Service List
Check out my next live webinar:
Barbara Griswold, LMFT