Thanks for viewing my webinar!
WEBINAR RECORDING: Click here or go to https://vimeo.com/707358763/9a5a375eb4. When you get to the video page, click on the Play icon (white triangle) in the lower left-hand part of the screen to start it. Please do not share this link. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulties accessing the recording. You can start, stop, and replay as often as you like. Eligible professionals may get CE credits for watching the recording.
SLIDE HANDOUTS: click here
- Article: “13 Ways You May Be Committing Insurance Fraud” — Click here
- Article: “Missed Sessions: What Does Being Too Nice Cost You?” — Click here
- Article: Updated 2022 Place of Service Codes — Click here
- Article: Billing for Extended Sessions — Click here
- Article: Reimbursify — click here
CE CREDITS: You may get CEs even if you did not attend live. If you paid for CE credit, an email will be sent to you with the link to the post-test right after the webinar. (If you want CEs but did not pre-pay, the CE test can be purchased separately on my website Store page after the webinar – click here.) You will receive your CE certificate by email, usually within one hour of completing the test and passing with a minimum score of 70%; otherwise, you will receive a notification that you did not pass, with instructions to retake the test. If you do not get an email within 24 hours of taking the test, check your spam folder, and then contact email@example.com. Barbara Griswold LMFT is approved to provide CEs to California LCSWs, LMFTs, LPCCs, and LEPs. Other professionals must check with their licensing boards for possible credit — we have no information about other states’ CE criteria. The CE post-test will be available for at least one year. For complete CE policies, click here
WANT HELP WITH NOTES AND TREATMENT PLANS? Have insurance and business questions? Schedule your consultation now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($150 for 50 minutes, $85 for 30 min.).
VISIT MY WEBSITE to check out other helpful resources, including
- my Practice Forms Packet, with 20 essential practice forms
- my pre-recorded webinars
- “What’s Missing from your Charts: Writing Great Notes”
- “How to Write a 10-Minute Treatment Plan”
- “Audits and Records Requests: What EVERY Therapist Should Know”
- “Couples Therapy: Billing, Documentation, and Ethical Dilemmas”
- “What Out-of-Network Therapists Should Know About Billing”
- “What EVERY Therapist Should Know About Insurance”
- my insurance manual Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance—and Whether You Should (8th edition)
- my Billing Service List
Barbara Griswold, LMFT