Thanks for joining me at my webinar!
SLIDE HANDOUTS: click here
WEBINAR RECORDING LINK: click here — when you get to the video page, click on the Play icon (white triangle) in the lower left hand part of the screen to start it. Please do not share this link. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any difficulties accessing the recording. You can start and stop as often as you like. The recording link will be available until Feb 1, 2023.
PROGRESS NOTE TEMPLATES: Click on the links below to download the resources I discussed. I have provided the templates in Word document format so you can edit them for your own needs.
- GRISWOLD NOTE template: click here
- SOAP NOTE template: click here
- DAP NOTE template (may not have been discussed in webinar): click here
- Sample List of Interventions: click here
- Article on How to Document Impairment: click here
- Video: “The First Session: Balancing Clinical and Admin Tasks” (free!) you need to give them your email and then click on this video: click here; while you are there check out other free courses I taught for Simple Practice
- Article on Billing for Extended Sessions: click here
- The No Surprises Act — What You Need to Know: click here
- Article: New 2022 Telehealth Place of Service Codes: click here
- If you prepaid for CE credit: At the end of the webinar you will receive a separate email giving you the link to the CE evaluation and post-test. If you pass the post test with at least a 70% score, you will receive your CE certificate by email shortly after you complete the evaluation. You may get CEs even if you did not attend live. If you pre-paid for CE credit and did not get the link, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am an approved CE provider for California LCSWs, LMFTs, LPCCs, and LEPs. Other professionals in California and in other states must check with their licensing boards for possible credit. All persons who purchase the CE ticket will receive a post-test and a CE certificate. For complete CE policies, click here
- If you want CEs but did not pre-pay: The CE credits can be purchased separately after the webinar — click here. After purchase, you will be immediately redirected to a “Thank You For Your Order” page — scroll down to find the blue link to the CE evaluation. You will also get a follow up email with the link within one business day. For complete CE policies, click here
WANT HELP WITH NOTES, OR FEEDBACK ON YOURS? Have insurance and business questions? Schedule your no-judgement consultation now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($150 for 50 minutes, $85 for 30 min.).
CHECK OUT MY OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES, including:
- my Practice Forms Packet, with 20 essential practice forms, INCLUDING THE NO SURPRISES ACT GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE TEMPLATES
- my pre-recorded webinars:
- “Audits and Records Requests: What EVERY Therapist Should Know”
- “How to Write a 5-Minute Treatment Plan”
- “Telehealth Billing Post-COVID”
- “What Out-of-Network Therapists Should Know About Billing”
- “Couples Therapy: Billing, Documentation, and Ethical Dilemmas”
- What EVERY Therapist Should Know About Insurance”
- my manual Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance (8th edition)
- my Billing Service List
Barbara Griswold, LMFT