Thanks for viewing my webinar!
WEBINAR RECORDING: Watch the webinar recording by clicking here or going to https://vimeo.com/559470701/963f75041f. When you get to the video page, click on the Play icon (white triangle) in the lower left hand part of the screen to start it. Please do not share this link. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any difficulties accessing the recording. You can start and stop as often as you like. The recording link will be available for at least one year.
SLIDE HANDOUTS: To download the slide handouts: click here
FAIR FIGHTING HANDOUT: To download the handout, click here
- If you prepaid for CE credit: After the webinar you will receive a separate email giving you the CE evaluation link. You will receive your CE certificate by email, shortly after you complete the evaluation. You may get CEs even if you did not attend live. I am an approved CE provider for California LCSWs, LMFTs, LPCCs, and LEPs. Other professionals must check with their licensing boards for possible credit.
- If you want CEs but did not pre-pay: The CE credits can be purchased separately for $15 (click here). After purchase, you will be immediately redirected to a “Thank You For Your Order” page with the CE evaluation link. You will also get a follow up email with the link within one business day.
- The CE post test will be available for at least one year. For complete CE policies, click here
COULD YOU USE A LITTLE BUSINESS COACHING? Have questions about insurance, billing, notes, treatment plans? Schedule your non-jugmental consultation now at www.calendly.com/barbgris ($120 for 50 minutes, $75 for 30 min.).
CHECK OUT MY UPCOMING LIVE WEBINARS: click here
Visit my website to check out other helpful resources, including
- my Practice Forms Packet, with 16 essential practice forms
- my pre-recorded webinars
- my insurance manual Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance—and Whether You Should (8th edition)
- my Billing Service List
QUESTIONS? FEEDBACK? COMMENTS? Fill out the form below:
Barbara Griswold, LMFT